This service is aimed to enhance family relationships and family wellbeing by providing education, support and counselling to adults, couples, families, children and young people. It serves to build resilience and functioning of both parents and families.
Family Counselling provides a safe environment for families to work through their distress with support and guidance. Parenting support is focused on education and strategy building for parents and care givers on how to manage situations, emotions and behaviours.
Family Counselling and Parenting support can help you to:
- Develop and sustain positive family relationships
- Cope with parenting stress and anxiety
- Minimise the impact of relationship distress
- Manage transitions across the relationship lifecycle
- Build your resilience in the face of relationship stress or breakdown
- Raise awareness about family dynamics and the impact of change
- Resolve and identify contributing factors towards the problem
- Resolve parenting and care giving concerns
- Reconnect with a loved one
- Set and maintain appropriate boundaries
- Post separation parenting and education support
It can be hard to sustain a happy household and conflict and family stressors are unavoidable and affect even the strongest of families. If you would like a healthier family environment then this is the service for you.